Summer is here in the Pacific Northwest and that means only one thing. Ok, not just one, that's just silly. But it does mean iced coffee! This is the easiest and most delicious iced coffee recipe. My friend Maya shared it with me, so she gets all of the credit for this one. This is a great recipe to have in your fridge ready for any friends or guests you may have over. You could put the coffee in mason jars, tie a string and note around and deliver to friends or a new neighbor.
- Dark Roast Ground Coffee
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Brew 11 cups of really strong coffee.
- Strong to me means 11 cups of water and 15 heaping tablespoons of ground Dark Roast coffee. I like Peet's Organic French Roast.
- Once coffee is brewed you can either keep it in the carafe or pour into a heat proof container/pitcher.
- Add one 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk to the coffee and stir until well incorporated.
- Place in fridge overnight. Or really until it's the temperature you like. You could make it in the morning and have a hot cup of sweet coffee and save the iced coffee for late afternoon.
- Pour, add ice, a cute straw and enjoy!